- The GM Diamond range has been made in conjunction with England’s World Cup winning all-rounder Ben Stokes, and has been given a dynamic new look for 2022. The bat was designed with Ben in mind and the results have been clear to see. His Man of the Match performance in the 2019 World Cup final was just a warm-up for arguably the greatest Test Match innings ever played at Headingley against Australia in the Ashes just a few weeks later, providing two once-in-a-lifetime innings in one summer. GM bats are undoubtedly Made by England’s Best, for England’s Best.Boasting a large sweet spot, the Diamond allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence. The shorter blade length also provides fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel. The mid swell position, traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.The Diamond now features the Hex grip, specifically engineered to offer the most grip available on the market, ensuring perfect grip at all times.With availability in eight different grades, there’s a Diamond waiting for you, whatever your budget. Made in England from Prime English Willow.
- BS55 – The Ben Stokes Bat
- GRADE 404 -English Willow
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- TRADITIONAL FULL BLADE PROFILE
- FLOWING CONTOURED SPINE
- MID SWELL POSITION FOR ALLROUND STROKEPLAY
- HEX GRIP