The one core value that Gray-Nicolls can continue to hang its hat on is that of trust. We have built up massive levels of trust over many generations of cricket fans, allowing us to continue to deliver fantastic, cutting-edge products. Our cricket bats still maintain the traditional aspects you would expect from us – excellent design, high performance, and a touch of class – and that is indeed no different with the Ultimate from the Classic collection.
Featuring the iconic features that ensure the range remains “classic”, the Ultimate cricket bat is perfect for those playing school or club cricket. The red and silver check stickers adorn the top of the blade, wrapping around the red flash of the Gray-Nicolls logo down the front and back of the bat.
The mid-blade profile ensures fantastic balance for this bat, an essential component for young batsmen just making their way in the game. The sustained sweet spot provides value for shots and a promise of many fantastic innings to come.
Made with fantastic quality English Willow, grown and felled locally in East Sussex, the Ultimate promises fantastic performance for a club cricketer at a brilliant price.
It has all the hallmarks of a tremendous Gray-Nicolls bat and having been handmade by our fantastic bat makers, you know you’re getting a bat that will do the business.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and slightly off-set profile cater to all cricketers
- Consistent look and feel across the entire Classic collection
- Traditional Gray-Nicolls stickers
- Hand-crafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: Junior 1lb 14oz – 2lb 6oz
- Finish: Natural blade
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control