If your child is looking to get into cricket, the Vapour 1.0 150 Junior bat would be a great place to start.
The eye-catching design has been inspired by England star Ollie Pope, whose favoured blue has been featured with a two tone look. The stickers build in the middle and flare towards the toe, giving the bottom of the bat an imposing feel.
Vapour has a low and large middle, which along with intimidating edges should encourage front foot play and big straight drives.
Weight is often the key in junior bats, and we’ve ensured a super light pick-up and brilliant balance with our innovative shaping.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Bow: Low.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Rounded – Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet, Protectoe
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag for light and grippy feel