Do you have a junior cricketer in your house who is starting to get into more serious cricket? Get them a bat to match their ambition with the Vapour 1.0 200.
Designed with England star Ollie Pope, and set to be used by him this season, the sticker design builds through the middle of the bat and stretches towards the toe, giving the bat a wide, imposing feel.
The bats middle is quite low, which will encourage front foot play, but the balance and pick-up is keep good thanks to our innovative shaping throughout the blade, ensuring kids won’t be weighed down by the bat.
If your child is more of a touch player then they will benefit from the new Powercurve face, while the zig zag grips gives a beautiful feel when playing shots.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Bow: Low.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Rounded – Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet, Protectoe
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag for light and grippy feel