Grays Flash 3.0 Hockey Shoes. This is a lightweight hockey shoe with a high-performance rubber outsole which performs on all playing surfaces, making it a versatile shoe for all levels of player. A reduced weight upper with streamlined design and improved fit for comfort provides stability and protection to the player. Along with ASP (All Surface Performance) – High-performance rubber outsole for ultimate traction and grip on synthetic surfaces. Cleat pattern designed to improve the efficiency of movements with larger perimeter studs provide better traction when turning. The Flash shoe has outstanding purchase on synthetic surfaces especially water-based allowing for quicker and tighter turns.
- EVA Performance Midsole with Low Profile EVA55. Which provides excellent balance of cushioning and comfort combined with responsiveness.
- Heel Wrap Technology designed to lock the foot in place, minimizing any foot slippage.
- SHF (SUPERIOR HEEL FIT) – A Built-in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area; combined with ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
- Memory Foam Footbed – With a high spec pre formed memory foam footbed providing instant comfort.
- Split Engineered upper – Which is designed to work with the foot ensuring maximum comfort with improved fit and stability.
- Ultimate Breathability , because of Mesh upper sections which provide air flow and help reduce weight in the shoe.
- LP – PACE – CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTED – New and improved following player fit testing – Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.